You have to try these new offerings at Jozi Market this Saturday:-
- Lauren, from Oregano Catering, has introduced the best SA take on American cakes – Red Velvet Cake; Brownies; proper carrot cake with cream cheese icing and dessert tarts!
- Arlene has a delicious range of take-home curries, and interesting samoosas – try coconut for something different.
- Roy, from Heartwood, has outstanding bacon jam, which trumps up any burger! Plus wood-smoked garlic for almost any dish
- Gaby brings her culinary flair to all Italian – Delicious pizzas for kids, pasta and sauces for mum and genuine salami for dad!
- Louise has home-grown geel-mielies that make morning porridge taste like creamy heaven
- VISIT US ON FACEBOOK TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE GREAT ARRAY OF JOZI MARKET FOODIE DELIGHTS!