Annita, of the Cat Samaritan, single-handedly rescues and re-homes hundreds of cats, who have either been abandoned, left behind in complexes by owners who couldn’t care less about them, or cats who haven’t found homes by the time their owners have to leave the country for pastures greener…all the cats desperately in need of homes are shown below.
Please email Annita on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 083 634 0069, if you want to give a cat a home. Otherwise please could you donate any of the following items and leave them at the Jozi Market Table in the Cat Samaritan box.
- Assorted tinned food – Adult and/or kitten (Petleys, Pampers, Lucky Pet, Checkers Brand, PnP Tuna)
- Singles for adults and/or kittens (Friskies, Whiskas, Hills, Royal Canin or IAMS)
- Hill’s/Royal Canin/IAMS pellets for adults and/or kittens
- Cat litter (40kg bags obtainable at Cat Box Hyper)
- Towels and Blankets
- Scratch posts and Toys
- Baskets/kitty beds
- Jik/Bleach and Sunlight liquid
- Washing powder (automatic)
- Bowls – for kitties